Dang it, I've been working on this post for two days and I keep deleting it by accident.
Four jobs I've had:
1. Waitress/bartender/hostess: everywhere from fine dining to dive bars.
2. Webgirl: Virginia Tech Athletics, Enews.com, Yoshitoshi, Seven Networks, and Six Apart.
3. Rave flier girl: yall, I would do anything to move to San Francisco, and this job proved it. This was the most humbling experience I've ever had, and I'm not just talking about getting flashed by a crackhead. This deserves its own post.
4. Clown/singing gorillagram/Pink Ranger/Statue of Liberty: I made $20 an hour as a 16 year old to go get in a costume and amuse some little (and no so little) kids.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Vertical Ray of the Sun
2. Lost in Translation
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Spirited Away
Four places I've lived:
3. Portland, Oregon
4. San Francisco
Four TV shows I love:
1. Six Feet Under
2. The Daily Show
3. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
4. Anything on VH-1, but I am especially held rapt by "Behind the Music" marathons.
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Every Civil War battlefield, I think. Thanks, Dad.
2. Europe: most notably a week in Amsterdam, where I discovered the Blue Note shop in a random alleyway. I thought I had died and gone to Record Store Heaven.
Four of my favorite
dishes meals. C'mon, if you're only giving me four, let me choose the pairings.
Four sites I visit daily:
4. NetSuite (boring accounting software stuff)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Golden Gate Park with Stella Lou
2. someplace sunny with the requisite sandy beaches and cliché fruity drinks
Four people who don't have time for this meme, but I'm tagging anyway: